The order picking forklift is used in warehouses to reach heights of up to 10 metres, and therefore if you plan to use one you will need to obtain your LO class licence. Yugo Driving School offers training and assessment to obtain a nationally recognised licence and statement of attainment. The licence is offered in courses that run for either one, two or three days.
The course consists of both theory and practical training in Yugo’s simulated warehouse environment in Dandenong South and can be run in conjunction with the standard Forklift licence course.
- Operating procedures
- Safe working practice
- Fork Lift Truck components
- Fork Lift Truck dynamics
- Pre-operational checks
- Identification and avoidance of hazards
- Operator's duties and responsibilities
- Worksafe Fork Lift Truck regulations
- Fork Lift Truck licence test
- Nationally recognised statement of attainment
- Licence to operate an Order Picking Forklift
Basic English, literacy and numeracy skills
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and be able to produce photo identification
Course information book and study guide must be read