Complaints and Appeals Policy
YUGO Driving School is committed to;
- Providing an environment in which complaints or appeals are responded to promptly, with minimum distress and maximum protection to all parties.
- To ethical and responsible management, and a visible, accessible and fair complaints or appeals handling process with a view to achieving mutually acceptable and fair outcomes.
- Viewing client complaints and appeals as providing an opportunity to review and improve its policies and practices, and also to gain insight into levels of client satisfaction.
- Adopting an ethical and professional approach to handling complaints and appeals.
- Respect for privacy and confidentiality wherever possible within the constraints of the need to fully investigate the complaint or appeal.
- Mutually acceptable resolution being reached through negotiation, conciliation and/or mediation.
- Viewing complaints and appeals as opportunities for improvement
The Complaints and Appeals Procedure can be found in the OM Work Instructions.